Google+ Sign-in Launches: Key Resources
I won’t say too much about this now because I’m going to be heads down for the rest of the day with various launch-related tasks… but Google+ Sign-in has launched.
We have tons of new documentation on the Google+ developers homepage, the following outlines some key areas:
- An introduction to the new features – Interactive Posts, OTA installs, Google+ Sign-in,
- The PhotoHunt app – A full app with mobile and web experiences.
- The new Google+ GitHub organization – We have now put our samples into GitHub, fork and contribute! Note this isn’t quite live yet.
- The Google+ quick-starts – This code will get you going right away. We’re still putting some of this together, but it will be live later.
- Google+ Sign-in Explained – With sign-in you get a list of people shared by the user!
- Interactive Posts – You can now pre-populate shares! You can also deep link into your apps and sites. The interactive posts can also have various verbs associated with them.
This is all I’ll post for now, please check it out, this is a huge launch for us. Expect much more from me in the coming weeks discussing these features.